Ourika Valley Day Trip From Marrakech
Start this Beautiful journey pick from your hotel or Riad, by a comfortable car and Professional Driver/Guide.
Ourika Valley Day Trip From Marrakech is one of the valleys you should not miss to visit, is about 60km by road from Marrakech. Situated in the foothills of the High Atlas, it contains a number of Berber villages, female cooperatives manufacturing Argan oil and a set of waterfalls near the village of Ourika itself. Adventure waits you; visit a Berber house, sampling the lifestyle of Berber people before visiting a Berber spice centre.
Eventually, you will reach the village of Setti Fatma where you can climb the 6 beautiful waterfalls. Lunch is enjoyed at a beautiful restaurant on the water’s edge. The views only make the food more delicious!
Discover the stark beauty of the Atlas Mountains on a guided, full-day trip from Marrakech, and get a vivid glimpse of life in a remote Berber village.
- pick up from your hotel/Riad.
- stop at a local café.
- Arrive to Ourika valley; you can either hire a local guide.
- Discover the Massive Mountains of the valley.
- Enjoy a taste of delicious Berber food in the Middle of the River.
- A walk/climb to discover the charm of this wonderful place and the Berber Village.
- 16h30: Drive back to Marrakech.
- 18h00 -19h00: Arrive in Marrakech.
Your excursion included
- Pick up from your hotel/Riad in Marrakech.
- Transportation by a Comfortable Car with a professional driver.
- Transportation insurance.
- Service quality.
- Your excursion not included
- Restauration: Lunch and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Duration: One day
- Type: Excursion: Free walk by yourself/with a Guide.
- Available: Every day.
- Pick up departure: 8 am local time your Hotel/Riad.
- Pick up and drop off to your Hotel/Riad.
- Return time: 7 pm local arrive time.